content scrolls over background image

Home Forums Perfect Forum content scrolls over background image

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dddd
    Participant
    • Topics: 40
    • Replies: 44
    • Total: 84

Hi,
    I’m using Perfect Event theme. I don’t want a slider but rather I want the content to scroll over a background image on the homepage.
    #1 where do I upload the background image and put it into the customization
    #2 how do I make sure that on the homepage, the content scrolls over the background image.

Also, are there image sizes for the background image or is there a PSD file of the images in the Perfect theme?

As always,
    Thanks.
    Diane

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL?

Regards,
    Brad

dddd
    Participant

Hi Brad,
    It’s www.srcparty.com/srcwp/

Diane

dddd
    Participant

The scrolling over the background image is still a problem.

Other issues:
    1.) I want to use Layout 3 with this theme (Perfect Event) on this site: www.srcparty.com/srcwp and the Mega Menu isn’t working. I tried deactivating the plug in and then reactivating it and it still will not ‘behave’. It won’t even show up as a regular dropdown.

2.) I originally used the Banquet theme and the client decided they didn’t like it so I switched to the Perfect Event. In the Home section 1, the flip boxes worked fine in the Banquet theme. When I switched themes, the flip boxes ceased to work. I did try and secure the flip box css from the Banquet theme but apparently I’m missing some parts.

3.)Again, when I switched over to the Event theme, Home Sections 2-4 cease to work correctly. I’d still like to use the effect from the Banquet theme where as you scroll down, the over text slides to the left/right/left (depending on the Section/Home section). I hope that makes sense.

Thanks,
    Diane

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi,

This is a custom requirement which would require some additional hours and doesn’t fall under theme support. Kindly connect with us on sktthemes.net/contact for a quote.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.