Contact Widget in Coffee Pro Theme

Home Forums All Other Themes Contact Widget in Coffee Pro Theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Richard FosterRichard Foster
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 10
    • Total: 17

I am attempting to modify the Contact Form in the theme. It appears on the right sidebar as a Widget, but I can’t seem to locate where to modify the information that is on the form.

Looking in the Widgets, I see a Sidebar Contact Page that does not allow for any expansion under it. It only says that it appears on the Contact Page.

On my contact page, the sidebar widget appears on the right side.

The only thing that I can find is the following in the Edit Themes, Coffee Pro: Stylesheet (style.css) is the following:

/* = Contact Form css
    ————————————————————– */
    .wpcf7{ margin:0; padding:0; font:15px ‘Roboto’,san-serif; color:#d6d6d6;}
    .wpcf7 form{ margin:0; padding:0;}
    .wpcf7 form span.last{ float:none !important;}
    .wpcf7 form input[type=”url”], .wpcf7 form input[type=”date”], .wpcf7 form select{ background-color:#f1f1f1; border:1px solid #eed2bb; padding:5px 3px; margin-top:10px; font:13px arial; color:#777777;}
    .wpcf7 form input[type=”checkbox”], .wpcf7 form input[type=”radio”], .wpcf7 form input[type=”file”]{ margin-top:10px; padding:0;}
    span.wpcf7-list-item{ margin:0 15px 0 0 !important;}

#contactform_main input[type=text], #contactform_main input[type=email], #contactform_main input[type=tel], #contactform_main input[type=url], #contactform_main textarea{width:40%; border:1px solid #eed2bb; padding:15px; float:left; margin:0 8px 8px 0;}

#contactform_main textarea{ width:85.6%; margin-right:0; height:130px;}
    #contactform_main span.capcode{ float:left; padding:13px; border:1px solid #eed2bb; padding:13px; margin:0 8px 8px 0;}
    #contactform_main input[type=submit], .wpcf7 form input[type=”submit”] { font:400 20px/24px ‘Roboto’, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; cursor:pointer; }
    .wpcf7 form input[type=”text”], .wpcf7 form input[type=”email”], .wpcf7 form input[type=”tel”], .wpcf7 form textarea{ border:1px solid #eed2bb; padding:15px; margin:0 8px 8px 0; }
    .wpcf7 form textarea{ margin-right:0; height:130px;}

I have altered some of the text within the separated out section in the above text, but this does alter in a little.

Can anyone provide any help with where I would alter the Contact Form widget? I am wanting to get rid of the phone number and URL, as well as make sure that the email that the form goes to actually forwards correctly.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL so that we can assist further.

Regards,
    Brad

Participant

Here is the URL:

http://the-toothful-exchange.com/Temp/contact/

If I need to provide access to the account (login information) so that you can modify the area that needs to be modified, I would rather have you tell me where modifications need to be done (steps where to place what, etc…) so that I can see the method and learn how to do this.

Thanks

Participant

I ended up using a Contact plugin and find that it will work for me. If you do have an answer that i can follow / steps, i would still like to see what changes to the widget or coding i would need to do to make the Contact form associated with the theme work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.