Contact form in a template page M&P Pro

Home Forums All Other Themes Contact form in a template page M&P Pro

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    DanaDana
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 3

Hi,

how can I customize the “contact us” form? This form is placed in a simple template page – Movers&Pachers Pro theme.
    I can not find a customisation option of this contact form. Neither in theme options nor in Customizer. I tried to find them in Editor.

Plus extra question – I have a separate page template “contact us”. Schould I install an extra plugin to create a shortcode? Nothing was mentioned in “documentation”.

Thanks a bunch,
    Dana

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi Dana,

Kindly use plugin Contact Form 7 or Ninja Form and create your own form.

Regards,
    Brad

DavidDavid
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 5

So is what you are saying is the SKT Themes contact forms don’t work properly and we all need to download other forms???

DanaDana

I did fix this form myself already and it works. The customization was hidden in 2 different codes in theme editor. Thanks support for not answering (ignoring) my questions 3 (!) times – 2 times via mail and 1 here on forum.

DavidDavid

Support from the company is an issue. I think they expect support to come from via the forum where all the other users who have paid for their product desperately seek help and are willing to help each other.

Dismac sncDismac snc
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 10
    • Total: 13

Hi Dana, could you be so kind as to inform me how you managed with the contact form?

Thanks a lot.
    Simona

DavidDavid

Hi (it’s David not Dana) I downloaded another contact program since I couldn’t get the SKT theme one to work the way I wanted it to.

DavidDavid

I actually had to get a new program because after reading another members comment about his problems with the contact form – a moderator told him to remove a widget from the sidebar template without mentioning that it would delete the entire contact page – And you can’t get it back!

DanaDana

Hi Simona,

i did change a code in Design-Editor- then “sidebar.php” and “inc/custom-functions.php”. I was looking for a similar text as in the contact form, did change e-mail and text. I did not want to customize it that much. If you need it, probably it might be a better solution to install plugin then.
    My contact form working so far, did test it many times, but I do not know if I did it right 🙂

Dismac sncDismac snc
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 10
    • Total: 13

Thanks a lot David and Dana for your precious help 🙂
    David, which kind of plugin did you use?
    I tried both the 2 plugins that Brad suggested to Dana, but it’s not what I’m looking for. And, I am a really beginner using WordPress and customizing themes, so maybe I don’t know exactly how to manage.
    For example for the “get a quote” in the homepage, I would like to find a plugin that opens a small new screen for submitting data, without opening a new page. Hope I was clear enough and sorry for my English! 😉

Thank you again!
    Simona

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.