Conflict issues with All-in-One Event Calendar by Time.ly

Home Forums Photo World/Photo Session Support Conflict issues with All-in-One Event Calendar by Time.ly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Christian LiendoChristian Liendo
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Hello,

I’ve purchased the photoworld-pro theme and it is very useful.

But there is a conflict with the plugin All-in-One Event Calendar by Time.ly. I have the plugin to my child-theme and everything works fine except for the function of the plugin to have the navigation date/month display is not working.

You can see briefly the plugin trying to achieve what it is trying to do but the little display box will vanish after a few seconds.

I have tried to disable all the plugins and the problem is still there. After that I have tried to test that plugin on a different theme and the problem is gone.

So it I assume a conflict with the photoworld-pro theme. I was wondering if we could resolve this in order to have this theme to cause less conflict or no conflict at all with that plugin?

Link : http://73f.52b.myftpupload.com/events/

I have already posted my issue to the Author of the plugin at their forum Support.

Thank you

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Do you mean the drop down where it says Day, Month, Week?

I could use it easily on Chrome, Firefox and Safari on Mac.

Regards,
    Shri

Christian LiendoChristian Liendo
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Hi,

No, I mean the nagivation display that should display a smaller calendar to quick switch a month and date.

It is situated on the left side of the calendar page. If you were to click *November 2015* in betweeen *OCT* & *DEC*.

When you click there should a small display for a quick navigation you can even see it in the Inspect Elements in google chrome.

In order to see the Element in chrome you have to click once on the *November 2015* you will see a small calendar trying to load and will hide behind the big calendar.

I don’t know if this can help identify what I’m trying to display properly.
    http://imgur.com/3nUqd4O

Thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.