Complete Theme nav bar dropdowns don't work or appear correctly on Apple devices

Home Forums All Other Themes Complete Theme nav bar dropdowns don't work or appear correctly on Apple devices

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Michael GabrielMichael Gabriel
    Participant
    • Topics: 23
    • Replies: 47
    • Total: 70

Turns out that Apple products such as tablets and phones can’t select the drop down options. For example Cable connect and then cable TV option. This works fine on my Samsung phone. Sounds like this may be an issue limited to IOS platforms.

The Fibre and Cable Connect tabs are there but you can’t click on them to have a drop down menu appear. Not even any buttons on the Fibre Connect or Cable connect page for the Apple user to then click to re-direct the page. If you could have a look at this that would be great. Here’s a screenshot: http://imgur.com/tyqwEIr

URL is http://www.xcountry.tv/

Participant

I know you guys are busy, but I’m looking forward to hearing from you about this. Thank you!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Yes got it kindly send us WordPress admin details and URL of the site via sktthemes.net/contact and we will get it done Monday.

Kindly mention this forum URL for our reference.

Regards,
    Shri

Participant

Hi Shri,

This is no longer a problem, but I can certainly use your help to upgrade this same site to the Complete 1.1. I tried it and lost all my customisation, widgets, etc. and had to revert to 1.0. The site is www.xcountry.tv. Can I add you as an admin and let you take a look? If so, just let me know your email. Thank you!

Kind regards,
    Michael

• Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30632
    • Total: 30632

Hi Michael,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

Hi Dave,

As I had mentioned in my previous message, this is no longer a problem. Let’s close the topic. I need your help or guidance to manually upgrading the same site to Complete 1.1. I’ll open a new ticket for that.

Thank you,
    Michael

• Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30632
    • Total: 30632

Okay

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Complete Theme nav bar dropdowns don't work or appear correctly on Apple devices’ is closed to new replies.