Complete theme is broken

Home Forums All Other Themes Complete theme is broken

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael ComoMichael Como
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 7

I seem to constantly have issues with this theme. The latest one is the home slider. I’ve changed the titles and removed the subtitles and now the text is small and the buttons have disappeared!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

It is not a bug it is how default WordPress customizer works.

You need to change each slider title, description, link, image all of them for once on all slides and save and publish. Once that is done its saved in database and then you can change any single element from here on.

If you can’t do it on your own send us the WordPress admin details and URL of the site via sktthemes.net/contact

This is how Customizer which is given by WordPress.org has been coded so its not a bug of the theme or by us.

Regards,
    Shri

Michael ComoMichael Como
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 7

Hi Shri

Ahh, ok. I’ve checked and you’re right, it only adds changed values to the ajax call.

But, you really should learn how to reply more kindly. Simple things like “I’m sorry you’re having trouble” soften the feeling of the text.

Perhaps an “initial setup / reset” button at the top of the first tab in Customizer that saves everything as a one-off.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Sorry not my intention if i have sounded rude.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.