Tagged: charity pro
- November 22, 2017 at 2:00 pm #88028
I bought Charity Pro, but now I’ve some problems!
1. How can I modify the phrase “Street tempor Donec ultricies….”?
2. How do I set my e-mail to receive a notification when somebody signs up for my newsletter?
3. How do I set the contact form in the sidebar on the right? I can’t find the options to apply the changes I want.
4. How can I delete the testimonials in the sidebar on the righ?
5. In my home page I have these two buttons “dona ora” and “diventa volontario” but clicking on them nothing happens. I want that when clicking on the buttons a new page for each opens. What codes do I need to type?
6. How can I reduce the gap between address and e-mail?
7. In the google maps box I put the link of the address from google maps but in the footer the map doesn’t appear, why? Is it possible to move it where I want? I’d like to move it under the email field.
Thanks in advance!
ValeriaNovember 23, 2017 at 7:10 am #88069
Kindly show us your website URL so that we can assist further.
DaveNovember 27, 2017 at 12:45 pm #88239
I sent an e-mailNovember 27, 2017 at 1:26 pm #88245
Appearance >> Widget >> Footer widget 3 >> and change text and newsletter field.
The Newsletter form is static, you have to integrate it with a WordPress newsletter plugin or with other email marketing service providers like: MailChimp, Constant Contact, AWeber etc.
Kindly use your page links instead of hash “#”.
DaveNovember 30, 2017 at 9:23 am #88579
thanks for help, but I’ve another some questions.
1. How can I delete the “:” after “Email” or put on the same line?
2. How can I delete comment, tag and categories under each post?
3. How can I delete the date on the post? That’s the date of creation not the day of the event. It would be nice if I could change the date of creation with the date of the event.
4. How can I modify the newsletter design? I’d like it to be like your example with the text field black and the button orange. I also would like to add the text “Iscrivi alla nostra newsletter per rimanere sempre aggiornato su attività ed eventi”.
5. How can I see the title on the same line and not in three with a word per line?
6. Is it possible to not have the images distorted in the news preview in the home page?
7. What entry should I select to change the color of the white text on the slide images?
Thanks in advance!
RegardsDecember 1, 2017 at 6:02 am #88643
Issue resolved from our end.
Dashbord Apearance » Theme Options » Basic Settings tab find ‘Slider Caption Title’ and chand color
DaveDecember 1, 2017 at 1:06 pm #88671
Thank you very much!December 1, 2017 at 1:08 pm #88672
Thank you very much!December 4, 2017 at 5:43 am #88764
SKT ThemesKeymasterMember since: June 12, 2013
- Topics: 2
- Replies: 6537
- Total: 6539
If possible kindly give us a good review here: https://www.sktthemes.net/forums/topic/reviews-and-testimonials/page/12/
ShriDecember 5, 2017 at 4:55 pm #88954
how are you? I need your help!
How can I to put a space between photo and button? Only for mobile!
Thanks for all in advance!
Regards!December 6, 2017 at 10:11 am #89062
DaveDecember 6, 2017 at 1:56 pm #89081
When I set the featured image into a post, I don’t see my image, but I see the Inner Page Banner! Why? How can I solve this problem?
How can I delete image from the text?
If i see the website with a mobile phone, I dont’see the text on the slider! Why?
Thanks in advance!December 12, 2017 at 6:07 am #89419
Issue have been resolved.
DaveDecember 12, 2017 at 10:00 pm #89476
Thank you! 🙂December 13, 2017 at 5:56 am #89494
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.