Change the First Letter in Header from Color to White

Home Forums SKT Full Width Forum Change the First Letter in Header from Color to White

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marion ChampionMarion Champion
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total: 1

Love this theme! We bought the Pro version. I can’t figure out how to change the first letter of my page headers to white so it matches across with the rest of the letters in the header. Can anyone help? I also notice that it does it with the Contact name, and I’d like to change that, as well. Thanks in advance for the info! Tony

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Tony,

Sorry for the delay in reply. The color is present in a lot of places within main.css and functions.php

Would you like to send us the ftp details of your wordpress folder and we can take care to change this to white for you?

Or if you are a developer yourself then we can let you know which string to find using dreamweaver and change/replace it.

Let us know.

Regards,
    Shri

David PfiffnerDavid Pfiffner
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 5

I would like to know this myself. I was able to make a quick adjustment to change it otherwise, but I would prefer to keep it the same color as the rest of the body text that I choose in the theme options. I have dreamweaver, if you can advise me what and where to change it, I can do it.

Thanks.

Keymaster

Hi David,

We will launch this in next version of PRO manageable.

For now send us ftp for us to change the colors or else use a tool like firebug in firefox and check from which classes within main.css the color is appearing in case you are a developer if not send us ftp details we will take care.

Will surely launch this manageable in next version.

Tami SiewrukTami Siewruk
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 10
    • Total: 18

Hello,

I must change everything that is green to another color.  I’m looking for the number of the green color in main.css, but this is difficult.  Would you please reply with the hex code for the green so that I can do a full and quick search and replace?  Green just doesn’t work.

Thank you in advance for your response,

Heather

Added:  I found the green color (it started with 7BB) and did a replace.  But I still have the icon issue in the main nav.  Using firebug, I found the image, however, it’s color is defined another way.  If you could help me change the icon, I’d appreciate it – thanks  so much!

Keymaster

Hi Heather,

The green color can be changed using theme options. So most of the places the green color will be changed.

Navigation icons are coming from images. I addressed that answer in your other post on forum.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.