Bodyfeed Online Coaching Support

Home Forums All Other Themes Bodyfeed Online Coaching Support

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    EddieEddie
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 77
    • Total: 82

I have few issues with theme, can you take a look
    url bodyfeed.com

All settings are correct so I think is a code fix

1 – blog articles not showing under blog page ( not showing bodyfeed.com/blog/post-name )

2 – there is a bug with search bar on safari macbook. all other show good but safari never shower correct

3 – bottom I add “MORE PRODUCTS HERE” are set correct but is not redirecting to correct page ( settings on my end are set correct )

4 – Our Team session is not showing centered and I like to have a option to change positions of profiles , no options to choose each one show first from left to right

5 – When you go to bodyfeed.com/blog it show posts but no option to view posts by category, we need that

6 – when you go inside of a blog post the left side bar is not showing and is having a duplicate search bar instead – you can check on https://bodyfeed.com/principals-of-triathlon-training/

if any of these are not included on the theme support send me quote to fix I need fix it anyways. also if need screen shots i can provide. i already send some to [email protected]

please help

thank you
    eddie

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email: [email protected] Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Dave

EddieEddie
    Participant

how long till we able to work on this ?

Hi,

Q1. blog articles not showing under blog page
    A. All Post are showing in your blog page..

Q3. bottom I add “MORE PRODUCTS HERE” are set correct but is not redirecting to correct page (settings on my end are set correct)
    A. Done..

Q4. Our Team session is not showing centered and I like to have a option to change positions of profiles , no options to choose each one show first from left to right
    A. Done..

Q5. When you go to bodyfeed.com/blog it show posts but no option to view posts by category, we need that
    A. Done..

Regards,
    Dave

EddieEddie
    Participant

MORE ISSUES APPEAR

Q1. blog articles not showing under blog page
    A. All Post are showing in your blog page..
    MORE – this seams ok

Q3. bottom I add “MORE PRODUCTS HERE” are set correct but is not redirecting to correct page (settings on my end are set correct)
    A. Done..
    MORE – You fix 1 but theres 2 more down at page ( Recent Products and Sale Products session also have it )

Q4. Our Team session is not showing centered and I like to have a option to change positions of profiles , no options to choose each one show first from left to right
    A. Done..
    MORE – Strage php code showing at that session, how can I also configure text on this I want the text to be aligned and it never show on position I type ad admin, on front page always show continuous text

Q5. When you go to bodyfeed.com/blog it show posts but no option to view posts by category, we need that
    A. Done..
    MORE – you add that, thats great but when you click on article ( post ) the side bar is showing a search and we like to ADD contact form bellow that search bar in a different box and categories under contact box and lets do same way at main blog page please. this is to fill empty space on left and right side bar when we choose that, so make sure all options work like that when we choose that type of layout

MORE – At search bar at top of the page and side page is very misconfigured when using macbook safari, is that my pc or safari configuration, it shows good on mobile iOS and others and also any other browser but safari on macbook

MORE – I saw you add new plugin for posts. what is that about, what do I do with that ????

I can send screen shots if need

please check

thank you

Hi,

Yes, Can you send us the screenshot of your issues?

Regards,
    Dave

EddieEddie
    Participant

yes sent via support email

Hi,

All issues have been resolved.

Regards,
    Dave

EddieEddie
    Participant

I see some of the issues are fixed but still some that need attention

the miss code is showing on “our team” session and all issues still show on mobile. blog side bars and few other things

I sent screenshoots to support email. please take a look on all I need. if any cost let me know . I need all fix ASAP

if you need screenshots sent different way let me know and I can do.

thank you

Hi,

You can only show their screenshots which are unsolved.

Regards,
    Dave

EddieEddie
    Participant

must of them are fix it, as right now i only see 2 items that need attention

1 “our team” on mobile is not showing correct

2 the blog post and blog page are showing good url, can woocommerce show sitename.com/online-triathlons-shop/productname ????? I try add on admin settings but looks like something is overriding and not letting me set up like that

please look

did you see all screenshots ???

thanks

EddieEddie
    Participant

on woocommerce products there is a line in green that contains the value of the product and Im using a currency switcher, when we convert that particular text is is not converting and then gets confusing because the variation is converting but that not. can we fix that.

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues?

Regards,
    Dave

EddieEddie
    Participant

just sent via support email

Hi,

I can’t understand a thing what you are saying.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.