Blog page – remove slider

Home Forums All Other Themes Blog page – remove slider

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    StefanStefan
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 7
    • Total: 9

Hi,

I have bought the SKT Medical Pro – I cannot find formation on how to remove the slider on the blog page.

Thank you,
    Stefan

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Kindly go to Settings>Readings>Remove blog page from there.

And then go to Pages>edit the blog page and then select under page attributes blog template and save.

Now it won’t show slider on top.

Regards,
    Shri

StefanStefan
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 7
    • Total: 9

Hi Shri,

This is not a solution :). If I do this, which will be the “blog post” page? I tried your solutions and posts are not showing (instead is’t showing a link and short description of my homepage)

I need a blog post page, showing my posts, but the page should not have the slider.
    What do you suggest instead?
    Regards,
    Stefan

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

I think the forum moderator gave a proper solution.

Send us your WordPress admin details and URL of the site here: sktthemes.net/contact and we will apply the solution and show you how the blog will appear without slider.

NancyNancy
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 12
    • Total: 13

I am having the EXACT same programs as the person above had (Stefan) with the movers and packers theme. the EXACT same thing. I sent in a topic and keep getting the same answers that he got and it does NOT resolve it.
    I paid $39 for this theme and I can’t even have a BLOG page that works correctly!!!!!!!

NancyNancy

problems…….not programs. but honestly the theme should work better than this. it’s just ridiculous

Hi Nancy,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

We will resolve this issue asap.

Regards,
    Dave

NancyNancy

I paid someone to fix this for me because you wouldn’t get me an answer that worked. For them to FIX it, they had to go into the coding and make the changes there. I shouldn’t have to do that. The fixes that you gave me TWICE (was told the same thing twice even though I told you the first time that it did NOT work)….they need to be fixed for ME to be able to fix it without having to pay a professional coder.
    my site is: www.stresscankill.com and like I said NOW it’s fixed, but I need to know the REAL way to fix it without having to code.

NancyNancy

my theme is movers and packers

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Someone asked for the details of the site but we didn’t get any response for this.

Regards,
    Shri

NancyNancy

Are you kidding me??? I HAVE given you details. I told you that your FIX that you sent me TWICE did NOT work. and it should have. In order to get rid of the stuff on the top for the Blog page…….I had to pay someone. If I knew exactly what they had to do to get rid of it in the coding then I wouldn’t have had to PAY someone. Come on now.
    LOOK at what you said to do to fix it……..and keep in mind that it did NOT work.
    AGAIN….my URL is www.stresscankill.com
    WHAT THE HECK MORE DO YOU WANT????

Hi Nancy,

Was your issue resolved? I have checked your site and found that slider is no more displayed on the blog page.

Regards,
    Brad

NancyNancy

yes it’s resolved, but ONLY because I paid a programmer to change it in the coding. I shouldn’t have to do that. The fix that they kept telling me to do did NOT work. Even the programmer I hired tried to fix it the way I was told to by a different moderator and it didn’t work. This theme has too many glitches. I need it to be able to work for me so I don’t have to pay someone additional money to fix it.

Okay

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Blog page – remove slider’ is closed to new replies.