All themes for the price of one

Home Forums All Other Themes All themes for the price of one

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ElizabethElizabeth
    Participant
    • Topics: 22
    • Replies: 27
    • Total: 49

Hi there,
    I have been reading the “all themes for price of one” offer. This sounds like a $99 per year subscription to me. Which if fine but I am trying to confirm that this is what you are offering. Are you saying that for $99 per year I get all themes and support?

ElizabethElizabeth
    Participant

Sorry, I did not express that last post very well. What I am asking is whether this is simply a “flat fee 12-month subscription” that I will be able to take advantage of each year?

ElizabethElizabeth
    Participant

I should also add that the reason I asked about the $99 offer is because when I go to buy the $99 offer, I am asked to accept the terms and conditions which states that the price “of the theme may vary from time to time and will be charged as per actual price on the day of the purchase”.
    I also says “We do not provide any subscription based pricing so charge of a single theme is one time only.” which is in DIRECT contrast to the offer you seem to have going.

Cheers

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for your interest in All Themes.

As of now we do not change prices for customers who have purchased themes from us. So if you buy for $99 for 1 year you get all the themes plus support for 1 year.

You may or may not subscribe for additional years which of course gets you support and access to the newer themes launched after 1 year.

Now about pricing changes you as a customer will still avail $99 per year offer even though the prices change later on and the customers who bought will remain on the changed pricing.

So on any day the prices prevailing will be charged and remain valid for the customer for lifetime.

Hope this clears everything.

I look forward to your purchase of All Themes.

Regards,
    Shri

ElizabethElizabeth
    Participant

Thanks Shri. I realise any theme I purchased in the past remains the same (does not form part of the new pricing). I have no problems with this. They were still a good buy. I think the terms and conditions have not been updated for the “all themes” purchase.

Cheers and thanks for the timely response (as always).

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Thanks Elizabeth for the purchase.

Will try to update the terms whenever i get time.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.