All Testimonials on 1 page

Home Forums All Other Themes All Testimonials on 1 page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    thrivebizthrivebiz
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 10
    • Total: 15

Got hacked, redoing, question regarding Testimonials. How do I show all Testimonials on 1 page, 1, 2, or 3 collumns, please?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL please?

Regards,
    Brad

thrivebizthrivebiz
    Participant

It’s under construction due to the hack and I have a bit of traffic so would rather not open up yet. You’d ask for login access eventually anyway and while we’re here I’ll go ahead and make my second and third requests.

2 – For a very foreign reason, my fourth box on both places that I’m using your slider boxes is all whacked in the color. I’ve tried umpteen times… So, page “Home Sliders” and “Home What We Do”, please review. Attached (in the email I sent that I don’t think came to you – thus paste here) is how one of them looks, both same problem.

3 – Where do I place the code on an individual page basis to hide the header? I’m guessing the code remains “#content h1 { display:none;}”

Username: 3rdParty

Email: [email protected]

^2BP(3Y(&ABkU$fJx%Es%nrV

Thank you very much,

Kat

Hi,

This is done

Regards,
    Brad

thrivebizthrivebiz
    Participant

Hi Brad,

It’s not done. Neither thing. I don’t understand.

Testimonials is showing only three because I finally figured it out but it still showing the entire testimonial rather than a portion. I have:

[titlearea align=”center” title=”What Our Client Say” titlelast=”” subtitle=”” titlecolor=”#ffffff” titlelastcolor=”” seperatorcolor=””]

[space height=”30″]
    [testimonials-box col=”3″ show=”3″ excerptlength=”5”]

And meanwhile, one of my testimonials is a video. Is it possible to place a picture that clicks to that testimonial on a full testimonials page?

2- The into slider boxes. The last box at the very top and very bottom of my home page both still show the last box with the correct background color, black header text and grey content text (the default for the website) not white and white as is coded – shown below:

[sliderinbox icon=”” title=”Organizational Development” description=”If your company is in transition and not keeping up, you might be in the right place.” readmore=”Find Your Solution” url=” https://katnesbit.com/transitions/” bgcolor=”#8d0799″ color=”#ffffff”] [sliderinbox icon=”” title=”Team(s) Energy & Results” description=”Are you feeling management heavy and disconnected from your ‘widget’?” readmore=”Find Your Solution” url=” https://katnesbit.com/transitions/” bgcolor=”#cc3467″ color=”#ffffff”] [sliderinbox icon=”” title=”Data & Finance Intelligence” description=”Are you feeling confident in your action skills but overwhelmed in your analysis?” readmore=”Find Your Solution” url=”https://katnesbit.com/transitions/” bgcolor=”#ff9d38″ color=”#ffffff”][sliderinbox icon=”” title=”Leadership Development” description=”Even Steve Jobs was fired from his own company for his inability to transition.” readmore=”Find Your Solution” url=”https://katnesbit.com/transitions/” bgcolor=”#ffcc33″ color=”#ffffff”]

I remain under construction and could really use your help on this.

Thank you,

Kat

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues?

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.