Adjust Blogpost Layout

Home Forums SKT Full Width Forum Adjust Blogpost Layout

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Morten MengeMorten Menge
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 5

Hi,

there are several problems I am stumbling upon, when I create posts.I prefer posts without a Blog sidebar. I would like to have a post layout just like the Full Width (no sidebar) layout, that I can use for pages. How is that possible?

Another thing is Featured Image. When I use a featured image for one of my posts, then it squeezes it into a terrible wide format. How can I avoid that?

Thanks

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Add this page template within theme folder. We are adding this in latest version of PRO so that others who might want to have this feature can have it.

Here is the link to the template: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cd3u675hpbuplv3/blog-nosidebar.php

Keymaster

Within main.css of theme folder search this class: .post-thumb img

Reduce width and height to desirable amount in this class to have the featured image set up properly

Morten MengeMorten Menge
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 5

Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry but could you please also advise, where and how I can change the default layout blog w Sidebar template to the new blog template without sidebar? It appears that I can  only change the template for Pages. Thanks!

Keymaster

Hi,

Basically what i gave is for blog page where you can set a page as blog by selecting that template and apply it to a page.

Now if you need single i.e. the inner blog post also without sidebar then replace single.php within theme folder with this file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/klj4mi4egj8d64e/single.php

In case all of this is difficult just send us wordpress admin details via [email protected] and we will take care to remove sidebar for blog and inner blog post.

Laura WaltonLaura Walton
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 7

I’m still a little unsure as to how to change the dimensions of pictures within blog posts. Mine too look extremely stretched.

Keymaster

Hi Laura,

Kindly visit main.css within css folder of theme. Path is wp-content/skt_full_width_pro/css/main.css

Search for this class: .post-thumb img And then reduce width and height to make it desirable for your images to look just fine.

If this is difficult just send us WordPress Admin details at [email protected]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.