Accordion Shortcode

Home Forums All Other Themes Accordion Shortcode

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    julie6julie6
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 6

Hello! I am working with the Adventure theme using the [su_accordion] shortcode. What I would like to do is to have text in spoiler area that has what amounts to multiple headings and paragraphs. For instance, I want to list activities as a “heading” (it could just be <strong> text with a link) and then a short description that follows. Each spoiler could have multiple headings/descriptions. I seem to be able to get it to work for the first heading/description, but after that I only get the second heading and it seems to get cut off there.

Is there a limit to the characters that can be included in those spoilers? Are there limitations on the formatting that can be included in the spoiler text? I don’t think it was working with <h3> tags and <br /> seemed troublesome too.

Do you have any guidance that can help me accomplish what I’m looking to do?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30639
    • Total: 30639

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL?

Regards,
    Chris

julie6julie6
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 6

Hmmm… perhaps the issue was with the local preview of the page. I have since pushed it to the server and it is appearing as I had hoped. Sorry to bother you but thank you so much for your attention!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30639
    • Total: 30639

🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.