Three Column Services Box For Section 1

Home Forums All Other Themes Three Column Services Box For Section 1

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gudmundur FelixGudmundur Felix
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 22
    • Total: 26

Hi,
    1. I’m trying to configure “Three Column Services Box For Section 1” in My Yoga theme. I’m just using the default pictures that came with the theme as featured images in attempt to keep all the boxes same size and good looking. It’s not working, they are all different. Can I put in some custom css to lock the size of those boxes? I want them too look like the demo.
    2. When I click on these boxes to go to the page attached I don’t get the inner banner and the default picture small and neat. Instead this little pictures I set as “featured image” is all huge and stretched above the page text.

my site – http://yinyogalyon.fr

Another problem with the Theme, the “recent tweets” in the footer just display SKT tweets, not mine. I activated my twitter in the social buttons but can’t figure out where to activate it there without creating custom widget.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30639
    • Total: 30639

Hi,

1) Kindly go to Appereance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting>>Custom CSS Box
    Add this code in custom css box

.one_half, .one_third, .two_third, .one_fourth, .three_fourth, .one_fifth, .four_fifth{min-height:300px;}
    .services-wrap .columbgcolor1{height:300px; position:relative;}
    .services-wrap a.rdmore{position: absolute; margin: auto; bottom: 20px; display: table; left: 0; right: 0;}

2) For the image problem kindly use plugin “Page Links To” and link those pages to some other page where you don’t have featured image set so that it doesn’t look odd.

3) Check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a1cR34OGMU

Regards,
    Brad

Thank you Brad,
    1. It’s better but still needs a little bit of twist. Now the “Read more” button is not in the right place…witch leads me to the question – can I change the “Read more” text? The site is in french.

2. I connected the plugin and created a blank page with desired icon linking to the actual page. Now it squeezes both the icon from the blank page AND the picture I’m using on the destination page into the service box. Is it not possible for me to link this box to a page with picture without the picture to be in the service box?

Regards
    Felix

Hi Felix,

Kindly go to Appearance>Theme Options>Basic Settings>Custom CSS box:
    And paste this css code in custom box

.services-wrap a.rdmore { left:35%; right:inherit;}

For the homepage box kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Regards,
    Brad

Thank you. Now the “read more” button is in the right place :)….and I managed to fix the problem with two photos appearing. Just needed to delete and redo.

But can I change the “read more” text?

Hi Felix,

You can change it from index.php

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.